Friday, September 21, 2012

Spooky but cute

This year I will be on a plane for Halloween, I'll be flying to the Netherlands to go home and celebrate my mother's 50th birthday. So, I may not be around to celebrate Halloween this year, but I love holiday traditions and seeing all the spooky things appear on shop shelves this season. And on my virtual Etsy shelves a bunch of spooky but cute ornaments have also appeared:
Besides the screaming ghosts the handstitched skull ornaments have made another appearance this year as well:
Happy Halloween everyone, maybe I'll wear my horns on the plane...

4 comments:

Rita said...

Love these creepy cute halloween ornaments! I love the skulls with their heart eye patches! brilliant!

caz said...

My 11th monkey skull will be on display for hallooween!

Naughty that you have been hand sewing! tsk tsk.. ;)

eleventh monkey said...

Thanks Rita ;)!

eleventh monkey said...

That would have been naughty Caz;)! But no worries, I'm taking good care of my injuries, I actually made these skulls last summer, they were the last thing I stitched by hand.