Friday, October 07, 2011

Owls, owls, owls - Part one

So I really liked the owl I designed the other day, so I made a few more in different designs and colors to see how I liked those, and I do! So I've decided to make a large bunch in different colors and in 3 different shapes.

So any process of making felt ornaments starts with felt, obviously. And in this case lots of it. I cut out enough owl shapes for 36 owls. I always like to organize the leftover pieces of felt by color, so it's easy to use that for smaller shapes in future projects, and because I simply love organizing.

For some reason, owls make more sense as a decoration in fall and winter than in spring and summer, so it seems like the perfect time to be working on a bunch of owls, with a nice cup of tea!

5 comments:

ief said...

Superleuk, daar wordt iedereen toch gelijk vrolijk van? Leuk ook dat printje op de buiken!

Louana said...

Leuke stofjes he?! Ik vind de stofjes die jij op mijn doos hebt gebruikt ook zo leuk :).

Lia-Louise said...

Ik ben helemaal verliefd op die uilen!

Mandy said...

I love owls and these are SO adorable!!<3

Louana said...

Thanks ladies!