Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I wish I could create him from felt (right now)...

I think this angry chick from the new movie HOP looks so adorable!

I wish my arm had completely healed already (it is improving, yay!) so that I could create him from felt! It will have to wait but I'm looking forward to it already. This movie looks pretty interesting, my husband and I are definitely going to go see it. We also 'believe' in the Easter Bunny in my country, unfortunately ours doesn't have the ability to poop jelly beans though. 

7 comments:

Janette the Jongleur said...

That looks like a scary chicky!
Janette, the Jongleur

dimi said...

That is one badass chicken!
I was thinking about whether you were feeling better or not?? Good to know you're feeling better dear.

Anzouya said...

It's so great that you are feeling better already! The truth is that I can't wait to see this cute guy turned into a felt ball if you eventually try it. I think it will look amazing! :-)

Kaisa said...

Oh the movie seems fun! And that chick id adorable in his badassness (if you can call that a word) Hope your arm will get better soon!

Jamie said...

OMG that chic is so cute!! I hope when you are totally better you make one!!

Manda Jane said...

cannot wait to see you make this little guy! all your stuff is sooo great!

Mandi said...

I'm ridiculously excited about that movie. Easter has been my favorite holiday since I was a little girl (seriously, don't ask!) and I'm GIDDY about a cutesy easter movie! I want a bunny that poops jellybeans. How fabulous would that be!? Haha