Friday, March 04, 2011

The Handwriting Game


All you have to do is take out a pen and paper, answer the following questions and post it to your blog. Here are the questions:

1. What’s your name / blogger name?
2. What’s your blogs URL?
3. Write: “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate. I was tagged by Ashley from Fancy Designs.

This was fun and quick. Try it, even if I didn't tag you! I don't like my own handwriting but I love seeing other people's handwriting. Post a link in the comments, so I can see!

15 comments:

Frau S said...

I think you have nice writing!

Louana said...

I guess it's not bad but I wish I had that really pretty and swirly handwriting like so many creative people have. You know pretty enough to feature on scrapbook layouts and stuff.

Bonita Rose said...

this is awesome, I will do this today for sure. tks for thinking of me Louana! hugs xo

Kristy said...

You will feel SO good about your handwriting when you see mine! Trust me! :) Thanks for the tag! It was tons of fun!!!

Jamie said...

Ooo I'm going to do this, this is cute and fun! Although I was just told yesterday that I have "boy handwriting" ugh!

Bonita Rose said...

I did it, see here, http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-game.html

Ashley said...

Your hand writing is precious!

dimi said...

Great idea! I LOVE your handwritting and your name!(so exotic...!). Great idea for a post! I'll probably use it! Have a nice day!

Louana said...

@ dimi Hahaha exotic? Really?!

Pen and Paperie said...

Quite nice!
And excellent color choices - a favorite combination of mine, turquoise and lime green!

Pandraa said...

I love yopur handwriting.. Neat and CRISP :)

Thanks for visiting and liking my blog :)

Pandraa said...

<3 Bon Jovi

dimi said...

Turquoise, lime green and brown, are the colours we used in our living room! Are you kidding?? Your name is sooo exotic! You have "van" in it! I thought you had to be royal or something to be called that!! Really - very chic. Check mine tomorrow (and see first MY ridiculous greek name! Hahaha). Enjoy your weekend!

Jamie said...

I did this today! http://craftyawesomeness.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-game.html

Thanks for such a fun game!

Handwriting expert said...

Hi there! Lovely blog you have here, I'm happy I ran into you! Your post is looking so lovely due to your pasted material here .. Nice inspiration! Thanks for sharing!