Friday, February 11, 2011

Taking moose pictures

I’m planning to make my pattern with a computer program, but first I need something to turn into a (hopefully) fancy computer pattern. I used that angry moose sketch to cut out some felt, sew on some details, and this is what the moose looks like so far, pieced together, ready to be finished.

I want my PDF pattern to include a step-by-step picture guide of how to turn the pattern into a felt creature, so that means I have to take a lot of pictures while I’m sewing it myself.

I hope I didn’t forget to photograph some crucial sewing event. And I also shouldn’t forget to take pictures of the materials and tools used. I’m sure that’ll be helpful as well.

Sewing one of my animals takes a long time, and taking pictures of every single step obviously makes the whole process last even longer. But it’s fun and I’m excited about creating something quite different for a change!

6 comments:

anzouya said...

Oh, this is so cute! you are so full with great ideas!

Ashley said...

Love it!

eleventh monkey said...

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with how he's turning out myself.

eleventh monkey said...

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with how he's turning out myself.

anzouya said...

Hahaha not at all! He looks kind of dizzy! ;-)

eleventh monkey said...

Ah well, then he'll feel right at home with all his other awkward family members!