Sunday, February 06, 2011

Indie Business 3.0

Last year, I took an online class called Indie Business 2.0. I absolutely loved it, it was really interesting and informative. I feel I learned a lot but I things went so quickly and I was so busy with my fulltime teaching job. I didn't get to participate as well as I wanted, and I was totally planning on working on the classes later, in my own time, but life only got busier with my leaving Japan, my long visit to the Netherlands, and then our big move to San Francisco. 

But now it's a year later and I'm settled here in the States and no longer working a full time job, and it's time for Indie Business 3.0! The same online course, but updated, refreshed, and with a few new topics and a new teacher. I remember what a great job the teachers did last year, so I've decided to sign up again, and this time I'm going to immerse myself totally in the class.

I'm such a repeat student. But I'm not ashamed of it, I'm really excited and I can't wait to start!

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hip hip hooray! Can't wait to get started, either. Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Erikalriggs said...

Hey yay! I'm taking the class too...and I love your little "weirdos"-- so cute!

can't wait to get to know you!

:) erika

San said...

Hey, I am taking the class, too and wanted to say 'hi' because we don't live too far apart... I am in Sacramento :)

eleventh monkey said...

Love your enthusiasm :)!

Mandi said...

I'm taking Indie Business 3.0 and just wanted to stop by and say HELLO! :) Love your blog name...

eleventh monkey said...

Thank you, loved your blog too!

eleventh monkey said...

Hi San! Just read the lovely story about your friend underneath that delicious little pink cake. So you're in Sacramento! You're still with that American man then? I love long distance love stories! Because I've lived it too :).

eleventh monkey said...

Nice to meet you too Erika! And I love the bar soap story involving your funny husband :)!

San said...

Hi Louana, thanks for your lovely comment... and yes, I am still with my American man! I moved to the US 4 years ago after we got married :)

eleventh monkey said...

Another couple survived their long distance relationship! Yay :).

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for March 1st and getting to know all the wonderful classmates!

Marcia @ Taking Thyme said...

I am starting Idie 3.0 also! So excited!!!!
I am enjoying looking around your blog! Love the penguin!

eleventh monkey said...

Waiting for class to start is hard, I remember it from last year. February seemed to last forever!

Catherine said...

I signed up too! Thanks for visiting my little blog and leaving a comment. It was really sweet.

eleventh monkey said...

Yay! And it looks like you had fun at the chalet in all that wonderful snow :).

eleventh monkey said...

Checked out your blog and got really excited to see that stack of denim your husband cut out for you. I really want to see what an denim quilt will look like!