Friday, December 31, 2010

A new year and a new blog

Everywhere people are getting ready for the new year, and in some places people have already entered the new year. I can't believe how quickly a year goes by. I remember when I was in high school and a week seemed endless, I wish I could experience time like that again.

For 2011, I've launched a new blog. From now on the Loulogue will be my personal blog and the new blog will be for all things crafty. So if you're reading this blog to see what Yasu and I are up to, you're in the right place but if you're mainly hanging out here to see what happens in the eleventh monkey world, hop on over to the new eleventh monkey blog and follow me there.



For now, it's a collection of all the eleventh monkey blog posts posted here in the past and a few new posts, but I have loads of plans for this new blog. I can't wait to start in the new year!

But first, we're heading into to city to start our celebration of the past year. I want to follow Dutch traditions, by eating 'oliebollen' (literally oil balls) and watching fireworks at midnight. Well, they don't have oliebollen here, nor box mixes to make some yourself, but I have found a place that sells square-shaped beignets that just taste like oliebollen, so we'll have oil squares this year. And the city of San Francisco is so kind to host a free fireworks show at midnight, so that's taken care of as well!

Happy 2011 everyone!

No comments: