Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Going to see Harry Potter

The new Harry Potter movie premiered last week, but I contained myself and was somehow able to wait until today to go and see it. I'm over-the-top excited and I have high expectations!
Of course, Yasu is coming with me to see the movie but he's less excited than I am. The story is a little complicated for him and he doesn't read novels so just telling him to read the books doesn't help. So last week I spend an evening telling him the big picture of all seven books, so that he will be able to fully understand and enjoy the movie tonight. Going over the most important story lines with Yasu really made me wish I had all seven books here with me in the States, so I can read the story over and over again. Just for fun! I'm going to get a box with all seven books someday and read them to him and our kiddies.

No comments: