Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fiesta

Less than two months left in Japan so it’s time for fun parties with people I’m going to miss once I leave. Tonight we went to El Pancho, a Mexican restaurant in Shinsaibashi, I heard about more than a year ago but never got round to trying.
Japanese restaurants tend to be overlit to the extreme and it really takes away from the overall dining experience. The atmosphere at this Mexican restaurant was the opposite, the decor was really nice and the lighting soft and colored, it was a really pleasant place to dine. The live guitar music and singing made it even more perfect.
I’ve never been a big fan of Mexican food and I’m still not. But I think most of the others really liked the food and my sangria was really delicious! And it was fun to finally introduce Yasu to some of my coworkers.

6 comments:

Samia said...

Well i hope SF will be much as fun as Japan:)

I also don't like mexian food, not for me hihih:)

talk to you soon

xoxo

Lia-Louise said...

Looks great! The last two plates were yours and Yasu's? XX

Sal said...

i LOVE mexican food! haha Sangria is one of my fave drinks. I wouldn't drink red wine any other way!

謝慧筠 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Louana said...

De twee onderste waren allebei voor mij (veeeeel te veeeeeel), rechtsboven was van Yasu en linksboven van Tomomi.

Minke said...

Sangria voor Lou!!!!;) x