Friday, April 30, 2010

Kobe beef

To celebrate our six year anniversary Yasu and I went all out and had Kobe beef for lunch! Actually, it was our first meal of the day (we didn’t want to spoil our appetites) so it was breakfast and it was the most expensive breakfast we ever had. But it was delicious!
We chose two different kinds of steak, sirloin and fillet. They were cooked medium rare right in front of us on a teppanyaki. Both steaks were absolutely scrumptious but my favorite was the fillet, so soft and tender. I ate very slowly because I wanted to taste every little bit of really expensive steak for as long as I could. In the end my steak was cold yet still yummy. The soup, salad, bread, grilled vegetables, garlic rice, dessert and coffee were really good too. And I learned that wasabi on steak is not a bad idea at all.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

sounds deish! congrats my darling!