Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wings

My energy drink of choice is red bull, always has been, always will be. Coffee doesn’t work for me, and drinking tea makes me feel so comfortable I usually drink it before bed. Red bull works. Well. I don’t even want to try to imagine the liters of red bull I drank as a student, especially when I was writing my thesis... But I’m sure it could fill a couple of lakes. Unfortunately, red bull is expensive. So in Japan (the land of everything tiny) I usually buy the small 200 ml cans, but in America (the land of everything huge) they sell 16 fl.oz. cans! Which is almost half a liter!

We’re driving around the island today, because it’s still rainy. And because I’m used to driving on the right (in Japan they drive on the left) and I’ve missed driving, I’m driving the whole time, unless I pass out, which will never happen with these huge red bulls!

4 comments:

Lia-Louise said...

Ja ja, en wij zijn gekke Henkie niet heej! Red bull can is wel errug groot voor op het dak van de auto!!
;-))

LavenderStarfish said...

I don´t know why, but I can´t drink or smell red Bull. It makes me sick???? I had a coworker who would came in the office at 8 a.m. and would already drink this stuff...

Louana said...

Ow, wow LavenderStarfish, can't believe you don't even like the smell! I love it and the taste too. If it were a regular soda sold for a regular price, I'd drink it all the time!

Dan J said...

Hah! I buy a can nearly everyday before work. Love red bulls!