Saturday, December 26, 2009

Beach and steak

In my country it’s still Christmas, we officially celebrate 2nd Christmas Day, but here in Guam Christmas is over. But the sunny weather isn’t! We spent the whole day on the beach.

Swimming, snorkeling (and following colorful fish around), sunbathing (and sunburning even though I used factor 50 sunblock), reading, napping and getting really hungry. So we went for dinner at Lonestar Steakhouse.

Their interior was very Texan and their menu was almost too good to choose from. Somehow we managed to eat our huge and delicious steaks, and I gave myself a couple of brain freezes with my gigantic Frozen Peach Cocktail. Something tells me we’ll be having dinner here again before we go home!

4 comments:

Girl Japan: April Marie said...

So glad I stumbled upon your blog, love the crocs in the sand.. are you still in Nagoya?

Louana said...

Nope, I live in Osaka now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Louana,

Regina here, for ExpatWomen.com.

I would like to personally invite you to list your blog on our Expat Women Blog Directory (www.expatwomen.com/expatblog/) so that other women can read about and learn from your expat experiences.

Many thanks in advance for your contribution and keep up your great blog!

Regina

Lia-Louise said...

Hoezo wereldwijd bekend???
DVK XXXXXX