Monday, November 02, 2009

Pool

There are many things I suck at but I love to do, like singing, dancing and playing pool! As a high school student and young university student I used to play a lot of pool. I always performed poorly yet it was always fun. Today I finally tried again, my first time in Japan and for the first time in this millennium perhaps?

I found out that my sweet boyfriend sucks at it almost just as much as I do! So we were quite a match for each other around the pool table. We played for three hours (it was some kind of cheap free time deal) and ended up with a 4-4 score. But I scored all my points by Yasu shooting the 8-ball into a side pocket prematurely. I never actually won a game, Yasu did 3 times. So he was both the biggest loser and biggest winner!

No comments: