Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New creatures

Usually my most recent creation is my favorite and right now that is Hannah the Horse. It took me a while to make her because I was reluctant to try sewing on her manes because I was afraid it wouldn’t look right. But I didn’t have to worry, because I love her and her manes.

As you can see cats and dogs have also joined the ranks at the eleventh monkey shop. Introducing the cats: adventurous and exciting black Bella, friendly and normal blue Erik, popular and fashionable purple Grace and her brother clueless but adorable orange Cecil. And the dogs: brown Brad who’s proud to be regular dog, green Paddie the party animal, gray Roz the tough feminist and blue Frida the circus freak.

2 comments:

Lia-Louise said...

Het is al een heel asiel met dieren geworden! En nu maar hopen dat er meer mensen helemaal verrukt raken.
DVK XXXXX je moemie.

Louana said...

Helemaaaaal verrukt! That's the hope!