Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jumping

Jungwon wanted to make some silly pictures so I suggested her and Yasu to jump, they had no idea what I had in mind, but jumped on my command anyway. And we ended up with several hilarious pictures of Yasu and Jungwon in the air:
Obviously, they loved the pictures and so we decided to try and make some with the three of us using the camera’s timer function. It’s challenging to take a picture of that split second two people are both air-born, and getting three people to jump and one camera to take a picture at the exact same time proved impossible... But we still had fun trying:
Unfortunately, we never managed to get a picture of the three of us in the air together, still these failed pictures make me laugh out loud every time I look at them!
Jumping

3 comments:

Yasu said...

It was really fun to take these pictures. I have no idea how many times I have jumped,,, tiring but fun mwah

Minke said...

Gaaf gaaf gaaf! Wat een gezelligheid! Genieten! xxxx

Louise said...

Wij hebben dat ook gedaan!!!
DVK XXXXXXXXXXX je moemie.