Sunday, April 05, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe Osaka #2

My visit to Osaka’s Hard Rock Cafe was a bit disappointing because they didn’t have a Bon Jovi display (but the delicious apple cobbler kind of made up for it), but I learned from Yumiko (my new Bon Jovi friend) that there is another Hard Rock Cafe in Osaka and that one does have a Bon Jovi display! So after hanami, Yasu and I went there with Yumiko to check it out and to have a tasty but expensive meal of burgers.
They have one of Richie’s guitars on display there and a couple of pictures including a picture of the time Jon and Richie had dinner there. They were even selling some Bon Jovi merchandise, but my Bon Jovi merchandise needs have been so over-satisfied for a long time, that I had to sell most of it, because I just didn’t know what to do with it anymore.
The food was good, the music was good (especially those four Bon Jovi videos they played for us), but everything is still rather loud in there so it’s hard and tiring to have a conversation there. So I guess the next time I’ll be back is when Jon and Richie are having dinner here again.
Hard Rock Cafe

3 comments:

yumiko said...

Hey Lou!I really had a great time with you and Yasu at Hard Rock Cafe! I'm happy to show you Bonjovi's display. I hope they'll come back soon!

Kumiko said...

"So I guess the next time I’ll be back is when Jon and Richie are having dinner here again."

Of course I will go with you!
Of course I will sit next to Jon!!!

Minke said...

Gaaffff!!! And I will be there too (preferably in August;)), next to Lou and Richie:)! Leuk hee! xxx