Thursday, June 05, 2008

On my way back to Japan

As my parents and brother are visiting me in about 2 months, the tearful Schiphol goodbye, turned out to be a tearless rather cheerful goodbye with lots of waving. After that I went on my way to the gate, checking out taxfree shops on the way to find something to spend my last Euros on, but found nothing I wanted. I’ve even checked the onboard shopping magazine with genuine interest for the first time on a flight, but couldn’t find anything interesting enough to buy in there either. So I’m taking my Euros back to Japan.

Tomorrow I’ll arrive in Osaka and check in at some hotel my company arranged and start training on Saturday. Doing intensive training with a jetlag (again) should be fun! I wonder how different teaching in Kansai will be from teaching in Nagoya, but I’ll find out soon. Let’s get to Japan safely first.

3 comments:

Sean said...

hey lou! im starting to catch up on your month of entries. i'd read all of them but i have to get ready to leave for honbu today. on monday. training. yay. =/

Sean said...

hey lou! im starting to catch up on your month of entries. i'd read all of them but i have to get ready to leave for honbu today. on monday. training. yay. =/

Sean said...

hey lou! im starting to catch up on your month of entries. i'd read all of them but i have to get ready to leave for honbu today. on monday. training. yay. =/