Sunday, June 29, 2008

First workout at Cospa




I went to work out at my expensive new gym for the first time today! It’s a very nice gym with lots of cool new machines. They also had a steps aerobics class going on (I used to be a fanatical stepper at my Dutch gym), but I was a bit apprehensive to join it. Although, I used to be good at it I haven’t done it in more than a year and of course the classes here are taught in Japanese, which I don’t understand.




But I observed the class from one of the weight training machines, and good memories from my stepping days started came back and really made me regret not joining the class! So I’ll make sure that next week, I’ll be inside the studio stepping with all the others and not outside observing from a distance. Still, I got a fulfilling workout from the machines today, so it was a successful day gym-wise!

No comments: