Friday, May 16, 2008

Look who's back!

After treating its employees and students like crap for months Nova finally went broke last October. But now they’re back, in a new but smaller place on the other side of the station, even though their old space is still empty. I walk past this office everyday to work and I’ve seen it develop from an empty space into a carpeted school with slippers at the entrance and cubicles with hot pink walls. In the beginning I had no idea what they were building, but I jokingly thought to myself it might be a new Nova… turns out it is!

I wonder how they're planning to make money. After Nova being exposed as the fraudulent fiasco, you wouldn’t think any student would be dumb enough to trust this company with his or her money again. And apparently this is isn’t the only new Nova in Japan…

No comments: