Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home

Yesterday, my plane landed in Amsterdam about an hour before scheduled. My crazy stepdad picked me up from the airport and we were home in Veldhoven a couple of hours later. My mom had cooked us one of my favorite dinners and bought me some beautifully pink welcome roses:

Before dinner I distributed the many gifts I brought from Japan to my parents and brother, and after we ate a lot of delicious food we played with Japanese glue by blowing them into plastic bubbles. I managed to stay up until 11 at night, and got up around 7:30 this morning. So far so good. For breakfast and lunch today, I consumed the 3 Dutch products I'd been missing the most in Japan: milk, cheese and dark brown bread:

I still have a lot to blog about the last days in Japan and I'm sure I'll have more than enough to blog about my short vacation to the Netherlands and my upcoming training in Osaka, but I have no idea when I'm going to find the time to do all of that yet. So please be patient with this slow and behind blogger...

2 comments:

Minke said...

JIPPIEIEIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Yasu said...

Have a wonderful time in the Netherlands my love mwah
I send many kisses from Japan mmmmmmmmwah