Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy birthday Gui!

Today, my crazy stepfather turns 43! I bought his birthday present more than 4 months ago in Tokyo and now it’s finally time to give it to him. Normally, I send birthday presents by airmail, but I’ll be home myself (by airplane) in 5 days… So no offense to our postman, but I’d rather present him with the gift myself. It’s just way more enjoyable when you get to see the reaction for yourself. Guido is a patient man, so I know he’ll survive a few more days without my present.

Gui & Lou at Zabriskie Point in Death Valley

Gui, I’ll be there soon to deliver your birthday hug, kisses and present! Have an awesome day today!

7 comments:

Guido said...

Dank je wel voor de mooie felicitaties, en de hallmark kaart!! Inderdaad, ik ben geduldig, maar nog 5 dagen wachten is wel errug lang ;-) Tot volgende week, ik zie uit naar de gulle giften èn de hugs natuurlijk! XX

Guido said...

Dank je wel voor de mooie felicitaties, en de hallmark kaart!! Inderdaad, ik ben geduldig, maar nog 5 dagen wachten is wel errug lang ;-) Tot volgende week, ik zie uit naar de gulle giften èn de hugs natuurlijk! XX

Guido said...

Dank je wel voor de mooie felicitaties, en de hallmark kaart!! Inderdaad, ik ben geduldig, maar nog 5 dagen wachten is wel errug lang ;-) Tot volgende week, ik zie uit naar de gulle giften èn de hugs natuurlijk! XX

Minke said...

GEFELICITEERD!!!!!

Louise said...

Nu weten ze het wel heej!!! Komt wss beetje aandacht te kort ofzo... ;-)))))
DVK XXXXXXXXXX je moemie

Louana said...

Haha ja misschien beetje over enthousiast? xx

Yasu said...

Hey Guido!! Happy birthday!!! Soon Louana will be there!! Yes I know you are crazy.