Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bon Jovi hits Europe

Today the European leg of Bon Jovi’s Lost Highway Tour starts in Gelsenkirchen, Germany! If I was in Europe now, I know I would’ve gone there, as Minke and I have seen Bon Jovi perform there before... And Minke is actually going there today!

It’s so strange to see Bon Jovi without Minke in Japan and it’s so strange that Minke is going to a concert in Europe without me, because we are each other’s Bon Jovi concert buddies. I really missed her during the Japan tour, a concert just isn’t the same with her jumping up and down next to me. But hey, we’re going to one concert together in less than 2 weeks in Frankfurt!
Update (May 23): The band played Always live in Gelsenkirchen!! This is the song that instantly turned me into a Bon Jovi fan in 1995, and I've been wanting to hear it live for more than 13 years now... And it's not like I haven't been to enough concerts to increase the chance of hearing it live! Well, Minke I'm really, really jealous... But at least the song is on their playlist this tour and I can only hope they do that song one more time in Frankfurt! Can't wait to hear your stories about last night!

3 comments:

Louise said...

Ogossie Minke, helemaal in haar eentje naar BJ. Je zou er haast meelij mee krijgen...;-)
DVK XXXXXXXXXXXX je moemie.

Kumi said...

I've been here. I enjoy your blog a lot. Thanks for telling me.

Minke said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Need I say more;)!! Oh 'Always' made me miss you even more!!!
The whole day and night weren't the same without you! But oh it was so cool! I will e-mail you of course more:)!