Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4 whole years...

Today is our 4th anniversary. It’s been 4 years since Yasu made it known to me that he likes me too by kissing me in the States. I didn’t prepare anything special like the video I made last year, because this time we actually get to spend our anniversary together! So I can show him how much I love him in more conventional ways, but I think he already knows.

'You' being Yasu of course ;)

These days we no longer live in different countries and soon we’ll even be living in the same area! So our super-long-distance-relationship, then regular-long-distance-relationship (Amagasaki-Inuyama) is finally becoming a normal-distance-relationship a.k.a. a relationship. So enough reason to celebrate today!

3 comments:

Louise said...

En als het goed is komen er nog meer jaren aan! DVK XXXXX je moemie.

Maiko said...

Congratulations!!
I love you and Yasu so much.
I hope to continue your happiness!!
XOXO

Minke said...

Congratulations to you both! I have been thinking about you. Together with Lia and Guido at my place;)! Remembering also that Queensday that Louana was with me in Utrecht.
Kisses, Minke