Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy birthday Myra!

Today my stepsister Myra turns 13 years old. That’s right her birthday is on Valentine’s Day, so she’ll never be without attention, presents, postcards or kisses on this universal day of love, even when she has no boyfriend. So she picked a nice day to be born.

I sent her a little present, a Hello Kitty pen, which obviously is very Japanese. I hope she’s still young enough to enjoy the cuteness of Kitty accessories, so she can actually use her new pen instead of hide it under her bed or something. Anyway, I hope she has a great day and I wish her an awesome birthday all the way from Japan!

3 comments:

Louise said...

Ze was errug enthousiast over de pen poepie! Goede keuze.
Tot strakkies! xxxxxx dikke vette kussen je moemie.

Minke said...

All the way from Utrecht my best wishes Myra! Maak er een mooie dag van! Kus, Minke

Yasu said...

Now she is 13. Happy birthday Myra!!! Thinking back when I was 13,,, long time ago.