Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Santa Teacher

Today Moe tells me: “Louana, I want you to dress up like Santa so I can take pictures of you and put them on our new flyers”. Yeah, they are always taking pictures of us foreign teachers to put on their advertising materials to attract new students, but I’m always a bit afraid pictures of me scare those poor Japanese people who receive our pamphlets.

Moe was trying to make an almost identical copy of the flyer of another school in Nagoya, so she had me make the same poses as the Santa teacher on that. Like this for example:

Actually, I didn’t instantly like the idea of dressing up as Santa and tried to get out of it at first. But when I donned the costume I got into the Christmas spirit, and now I totally don’t mind my Santa face being spread on the Inuyama streets.

3 comments:

Yasu said...

Oh my God, this is so cute. You look so cute Louana :) Yes Christmas is coming! Yasu

Louise said...

Gniffel...Miss Santa Lou!!!
XXX je moemie.

Minke said...

Heel lief!