Monday, September 17, 2007

Picture time

I have so many photos on my pc, that it is seriously slowed down on every end... So I've been trying to organize my endless database in order to make back-ups and get them all off my pc. My (perhaps idle) hope is that it will speed up my pc soon...

Anyway, I found a scanned picture, among the masses, that I wanted to share with you all. It's a photo of Gyano and me taken by a professional photographer last year. It was a birthday present for our mom, which I had framed at EXPO (where I used to work). It was hard work trying to pose for a picture that looked semi-natural. We spent more than an hour in his studio, and this end-result is this photo, which made our sweet mom very happy! Although, it's almost a year later now and she still hasn't put it up yet...

5 comments:

Minke said...

Wow! No, I haven't seen this picture before! Lia!!!!!:(
You both look really nice and it shows the way you are! Mooi!
Kus, Minke

Louise said...

DUS!!! Maar hij staat wel mooi te wezen op onze slaapkamer, weet je toch. Nu ga ik 'm niet meer hangen nee... maar krijgt straks in ons nieuw huisje een prominente plek.
Fijn gesport?
Ik zie je weer gauw online!
XXXXXXXXX je moemie.

Louana said...

Als ie dan maar heel goed in het zicht hangt dan! Maar duurt nog zolang voordat jullie verhuizen :(... Ja hoor, sporten was ok, vanavond na werk weer. xx

Yasu said...

I have seen this one before. Yeah pictures remind you of the past. You two in this pic look different than you do now. Don't you think? mwah

Chantal said...

Mooie moeder heb jij zeg!!!! Bij mij hangt die foto in de hal zodat ik en ieder ander die foto kan bewonderen als ze er langs komen.
Goed hè van je tante?!!
Kus