Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Citrussy bob

Just got back from 'Tough' and I'm much much happier with my hair than I was before. I didn't want to change the color, because I thought it'd be better to give my hair a chemical rest after the dye job it endured two days ago. Kristin is still in the salon, she had her hair trimmed and is trying out a new color too. I hope it will turn out to her satisfaction...

It was quite scary to get another haircut without really being able to communicate what I wanted, but a lot of gestures and a picture on my cellphone taken of my computer screen did the trick. I no longer look and feel like a soccer mom with my new citrussy bob. And they gave me a free head and shoulder massage in between all the hair designing action! I'd go back for just another one of those!

4 comments:

Yasu said...

Yes I can see it went so successfully, you look more beautiful. Now you can go to a hairdresser and get a hairstyle you want by yourself in Japan :) Good job Louana , mwah

Adrik said...

waaaa!!! awesome!!!

Minke said...

Wow lieve Lou, vind dit je echt heel mooi staan! Heeft je heel erg goed gedaan! Lekker fris!
Denk aan je!
Kusss

Chantal said...

Wauw Loutje, echt geweldig!!! mooie lengte en kleur.
kus