Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's me, the Easter Bunny

Today (and tomorrow) we celebrate Easter in the Netherlands, like in many other countries across the world. It has a religious origin, but I am totally clueless regarding religion and its traditions, so to me it is just about finding chocolate eggs (when you're a kid) or hiding chocolate eggs (when you're an adult). So late last night, I transformed into the Easter Bunny (with my mother) and started hiding more than 50 chocolate eggs around the house. We were hiding them for Guido's kids who spent about an hour this morning finding them, and they have found all but one of the eggs. Unfortunately, last night's Easter Bunnies also have no clue where this one egg is hiding, so it stays where it is and maybe they'll find it next year...

No comments: