Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

With each of us living on our own side of the world, Yasu and I had to send out our Valentine's card early to make sure it would arrive in time. Lately, letter transit times between Japan and the Netherlands have been unpredictable, so we kind of just send stuff out hoping it will arrive sometime near the intended date. Last Saturday, I received a lovely card and some pink Laura Mercier lip gloss which Robin McGraw recommended (that's right Dr. Phil's wife and Yasu is a big Dr. Phil fan). Yasu received my card on Monday, and I included some heartshaped and peachscented bath confetti, which he is to save until I get to Japan and we can enjoy it together! Although, you are not supposed to put any soap or soaplike things into a Japanese bath...

1 comment:

Yasu said...

Yes I am so excited to enjoy the confetti together! mwah